Friday, July 23, 2010

Pass/Fail

Now that it is official that I am leaving my workplace, a teammate walked upto me seeking details on where I was going, How did I get through, What questions I was asked at the interview. One of the many questions was - whats a Boundary Value Analysis test case? In short it tests at the edges for a pass or a fail. That makes me think, which is my favortite passtime in the world.

Two working days lie between me making the jump from A to B, literally a case of just crossing the road. As I move closer to the point and time where I have to make that transition and cross over I cant help but go over it a thousand times in my head.

How funny it is, a boundary, a fence, a seam can really put not just things but people to test too. Boundaries can make you farther or closer. Fences can fence you in or out. Seams either hold you together or pull you apart. You fail or you pass. But you would not be spared from the test!

Sigh-ingly yours
Faded Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment