Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Good, Bad, Ugly

Of all the messiness internal to my head and the heart for the last 3-4 days, it spilled onto the outside too. Sometimes they say the exterior is a reflection of whats on the inside.

- Wore the same clothes for the 2nd consecutive today. Shabby Me :D
- Went to work without taking a bath. Filthy Me :D
- Wore the tee and the sweater inside out. Stupid Me :D
- Forgot my work laptop at home. Foolish Me :D
- Locked out my own account by entering a wrong password 3 times. Idiotic Me :D
- Wore no earrings or kajal or combing my hair. Ugly me :D
- Told all the above to almost everyone. Funny Me :D

Of everything that happens and bogs me down, thank god for small mercies that I can still laugh at the silliness of things than let the drama rule my life.

Smiling-ly yours
Faded Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment