Thursday, December 15, 2011

What I've learnt this year..

Friendship needs a lot of hard work. Some friends are better to lose, some need to be cherished and some people are effortlessly friends. And yet just when you are disappointed, there are other relationships that will surprise you that is if you allow yourself to be surprised.

Sometimes the only way out of a situation is through it. Chocolate and Ice Cream help tremendously whenever you feel you've been reduced to rubble. I have a choice and a responsibility. The power is with me, and when you turn the switch towards forgiveness to those who hurt you, power is restored back to you.

2011, You rocked my world. But since all things must come to an end. I am ready for the world to change again. In 365 ways. A day at a time. Life will go on :)

Wisely yours
Faded Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment