Thursday, July 12, 2012

Country Roads...

...take me home.  I have never felt like this in thirty years. Never had the chance, nerver was in a situation like this before. The excitement, happiness and eagerness is just overwhelming. The feeling of seeing family after a long time makes me a little weak. They give me strength, they make me weak. Yay! I am going home.

All these years until now, 'Going Home' meant going home after a movie, work at office, shopping, visiting relatives or travelling. Having lived in a different city, country, going home is a feeling undefined. I can now understand how so many colleagues, friends felt when they were going home coz they were either working or studying alone far away from home. Im telling everyone around me, Im going home, Im going to Delhi. Never took so much pride in saying that.

Ten more hours and Il be home. Cant wait. Here I come!

D D D D D D Dilli Dilli Dilll

Dil-logically yours
Faded Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment