Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not my day

There are days on which im happy as a lark without any reason. There are days when im grumpy and irritated, again without a reason. Its the latter today.

Just not feeling upto the mark. Maybe there is something that is bothering me, but i do not know clearly - what. I snapped at my colleague who borrowed a pen and never returned it, calling him a stationary thief. There is loads of work to be done, iv been staring at the excel sheet, i just cannot concentrate. Im even averse to music right now, even listening to my favourite songs isnt working. My favourite thing in the world - Food - isnt appealing either. Its an inexplicable feeling, closest to the following lines of a not so famous song.

Andhera Pagal hain, kitna ghanera hain
Chubhta hain, dasta hain, phir bhi woh mera hain
Uski hi godi main, sir rakhke sona hain
Uski hi baahon main, chupke se rona hain
Ankhon se kajal ban, behta andhera aaj


Nonetheless, each day is just twenty four hours long, whether one is on cloud 9 or down in the dump and every darkest night has a dawning day to look forward to. I guess, I should call it a day, the earth will spin in 24 hours and it'l be a brand new day.

This cycle never ends, Gotta fall in order to mend. - Joshua Radin

No comments:

Post a Comment