Monday, November 9, 2009

Im no super man

but just human. Just flesh and bone. And I cannot take more than what I can handle, yet I take on more. And thats exactly the problem i have been having offlate - I overburden myself with thoughts to change the kind of person I am. And I fail beautifully at it. Obviously because that is against the way nature or whoever created me. With fuck-ups galore these days - emotions have been running high and a totally unchecked item.

Recent happenings have pointed either directly or indirectly, to the way I am with people around me, and as glaring as it is - there is a need for me to button up and tighten up the strings of the package that holds me.

I give away myself too easily, open up as easily as a notebook and that isnt a good thing to do in the man eat man world out there.And it backfires for sure. You never know who, when, where and what might just fail you. And all you can do is wonder. And when things and people fail me, tears dont fail me at all.

Well I know what I’ve been told
Gotta break free to break the mold
But I can’t do this all on my own
No I know, That I'm no Superman

2 comments:

  1. Madam Faded Glory...(As you are famous in my circle)...

    No one is a Superman/superwoman...no one can be...and I think no one should be...wearing underpants over your normal lowers is kind of weird. :P

    Jokes apart...I am very much sure that this reply will just be a reply...it wont bother you. As you mentioned that you are failing in your attempts to change yourself, if I would have been at your place, I would have consider this as an omen that tells us dude...changing yourself is kind of a crime....I mean ...its ok... one can adopt to certain situation.

    And none of your previous posts that I read shows that you are anyway near to person who gives up on getting failures.

    I would request you just think over just a simple thing....(I was jolted when my Dad said this to me...) - "Everyone does what he/she wants to do...there are only few who actually do what they are meant to do ...!"

    And forget about the stupidity of changing yourself...because if you will change...we, your readers, will not get something really honest to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meditate and become the enlightened one! :)

    ReplyDelete