Sunday, October 16, 2011

Aaina..

..mujhse meri pahli si soorat maange...waqt likhta raha chehre pe har pal ka hisaab..

Dark circles under the eyes, the once perfectly fitted denims hanging loose. Being a telling tale aint good. What a terrible year it has been so far, right from start to midyear, wont settle for a bad ending at all. Enough of bad for 2011. I'm going to turn the tables around!

This last leg of the year, I am going to fight back and bounce back. Cant let anything get the better of my health anymore. Need to start taking care of myself, need to start eating well and sleeping well.

And that I will do!

Positive'ly yours
Faded Glory

2 comments:

  1. Good thinking. Now go ahead and DO it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oho..cheer up.
    tomorrow will be good day.
    next week will be even better.
    and next month will be best.
    and of course next year will be the bestest.

    ReplyDelete