Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dil-logical

"Have the courage to follow ur heart..It already knows what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."

Listened to Steve Job's Stanford speech for the nth time and everytime I hear it - it moves me even more. It gives me goosebumps, a chill runs down my spine. I guess he died a happy man - having followed his heart all his life.

Following your heart isnt as easy as it sounds. It often leads to you being alone or mocked at. The mind simply plays games and confuses the heart. Feelings come from the heart, and feeling and being happy has nothing to do with a rational and logical mind. The mind knows little of it. Its evil, it plots, plans and is devilish.

If you hear the voice of the heart nudging you to do something that might not necessarily be within your comfort zone, go for it anyway. You never know if you will succeed at something unless you just take the plunge and try it anyway.

I hope I find the the power within myself to accomplish whatever my heart desires. Till then - its free flowing and following the heart, sooner or later Il get there.

Dil-logically yours
Faded Glory

1 comment: