Thursday, November 10, 2011

How do you feel tonight?

A post from a friends Facebook page:
The UN says the world's populations hits 7 billion today. It's amazing how it's still so hard to meet anyone worth dating.

Wondering why its so hard, when there are billions of people who are the kinds that would pass on your checklist. Yes, there are many who seemingly would fit your bill. We want them to be a certain way and they are. They are well educated, earn well, look good. Externally everything matches. BUT!

I guess the most important thing missing is how we feel, well atleast for me. You dont need him/her 'to be' anything. Internally, one needs to feel a certain way with a person. That feeling is enough and will be enough for me to be happy. Everything else gets masked.

Happily yours
Faded Glory

2 comments:

  1. @unknown writer: you missed the point. how can I force myself to feel a certain way?? Feelings are natural, rite

    ReplyDelete