Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Accept Except

I have always been a people person, open and easy to get along with. A friendly 'Hi' and some small talk and some coversations later - the person for me is no longer a stranger or an aquaintance. And that has always come naturally to me. In the process have come to know many people and a lot of them more closely. Each got connected in a different way. I believed in accepting people for what they are. I believed they are what they are by chance and not choice.

My belief system is shaky right now. These days people repel me.People are making me sick. People who wont lend a helping hand. People who are self centred. People who are uncurteous. People who have misplaced heads. People with ego. People with unnecessary airs. People who dont value relationships. People who dont respect. People who cant appreciate. People who only criticise. People who are judgemental. People who are crude and rude. People who are insensitive. People who dont pay heed to your words. People who are superficial. People who dont value people. These are choices people make conciously or subconciously.

I guess about time I make my choice - What to accept and What to not!

Accepting'ly yours
Faded Glory

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that's a lot of people :)
    Which category do you put me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. UW: There is a special category for you! Friends and People do not intersect! :)

    ReplyDelete