Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Map of You

In the airplanes they say, put on your oxygen mask before you put one on someone else. Sounds selfish but its not. Though a safety instruction, it carries a much deeper meaning when applied to life. Keep yourself safe and happy. For only when you respect yourself, love yourself you can actually have positive and blessed relationship with others. Of all the relationships that you will have in your life, the one that is most satisfying and rewarding is the one you have with yourself. It defines you, feeds you, shapes you. The more I identify myself with my experiences in life - good or bad, it has made me who I am. And I am content with who I am. If we cannot sew our hole in  the soul then no one can do for us. 

When you learn to love yourself, you are not scared to be alone. Spend time with yourself, take a walk in the park, sit on a bench alone, go alone for shopping and that will be the best time you can spend. I am not alone, have my new found love, myself for company. Date after date, it's a great relationship.

Lovingly yours,
Faded Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment