Monday, April 21, 2008

Is it me?

The other day while getting ready for a friend's wedding, i gave myself a closer look in the mirror and I didn’t like what I saw! I didnt see myself. I saw a confused mind! And I could hear myself saying “This isn’t me”. When did I lose my way?!

These days when i just lie down to sleep, a million thoughts crisscross my mind at the speed of light, bombarding my mind. It’s very strange how the life you always wanted to live flushes down the toilet! I mean every thing is awry and entangled. Seriously I’m running out of room in my head. It’s like I’m looking for a safe place in a not so safe world!

I lay still for hours. Every few minutes i looked into my cell phone, the clock ticked, but time did not pass! I’m trying to have an explanation for all this. I still go to bed every night going over every single detail and wonder what is wrong? Did I read the wrong signals?

I feel like torn into into little pieces and falling evrywhere. I need to pick them up myself and move on. I need to be fixed.

Where are you, Mr. Fix-it?

3 comments:

  1. i hope u dnt mind but i stole some words from ur post to fit in mine post :D

    If you dint like that, i can remove them :)

    But you struck the note at similar point so i couldnt stop myself pickin the lines :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sukhdeep
    Not at all. It indeed makes me feel great! What i write is so good, that people are stealing/copying.

    Good to know it struck a chord with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..
    actually i write really horrible..so i found something similar here thtz why jst thot of letting u know while i took those lines :P
    bt newayz if you feel great.... thz gr8 :)
    keep rockin..!!

    ReplyDelete