Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Home Alone

My folks are outta town for their final pilgrimage destination, and im home alone but far from the fun Kevin McCallister had. For the unititiated, Kevin McCallister is macaulay culkin's character in the home alone series.Now plz dont ask me who is he?

Getting up early to make breakfast, getting milk, boiling it and so many small things iv been doing. I then run to catch my cab. Work at office. Then get back home to do more cooking for dinner and other sidey household chores. This is how my days have been for the last 3 days and will continue for another 5 days. Ouch! I wonder if il survive this routine.

Wonder how my mom does evrything without complaining one bit and keeps smiling all the time.

Literally forced myself to get up and get going today morning.Am sinking into my chair right now, with stretched legs and yawning every minute, yes i am tired and sleepy and exhausted. Have a long day ahead and loads of work to do. Its only 9:30 AM, and i feel i have already over-used the energy quota for today.

My Wishlist for today -
#1 I want to take a nap, right here right now
#2 I want my mommy to get back home sooner
#3 Dine outside

Trivia -
#1 Home Alone 5 is under production, and will be released in December 2008.
#2 There are 4 dhaam's for hindu pilgrimage, Dwarka in Gujrat, Badrinath/Kedarnath, Rameshwaram and JagannathPuri

B4N

No comments:

Post a Comment