Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dial M for Music!

Since iv been tagged, here's whats on my playlist -

1. Khamaj by Fuzon - Lovely song, the music is simply soothing. One of those slow songs that pep you up.

2. Na Jaane Kyun by Strings, the OST for spiderman. This song is addictive. Kyun so gayi shaamein,Kat na saki raatein

3. Affirmation by Savage Garden, Power packed lyrics. Some of them are - I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands, I believe that beauty magazines promote low self-esteem, I believe the sun should never set upon an argument

4. Tujhse Naraaz nahi Zindagi (Masoom) - Jeenay kay liyeh, Socha hi nahi,Dard sambhaalnay hongay,Muskuraai to, Muskuraan kay Qarz utaarnay hongay Muskuraaon kabhi To lagta hai Jaisay honto par Qarz rakha haiy Absolute rocker this song is!!

5. When you say nothing at all by Ronan Keating - You say it best, when you say nothing at all. So im not going to say anything about this song. Hear it!

6. Dont talk to him by Cliff Richards - An absolute classic. This is how the lyrics go. If some guy tells you I don’t care, And tells you lies while I’m not there, Don’t talk to him, If you hear the words he has to say, He’ll break your heart.

7. Time of your life by Green Day - I guess i would be lost without this song. Another turning point;a fork stuck in the road.Time grabs you by the wrist; directs you where to go.So make the best of this test and don't ask why.It's not a questionbut a lesson learned in time.

There are so many more on my playlist...il get back to enjoying the music!! and some work!

2 comments:

  1. Any way I can get your email addy :)
    Write back and don't worry ... the comment won't be published :)

    Btw ...loved your taste n playlist! Reminded me of many songs, I had left behind!

    Take Care n have fun!
    Godbless

    -Deranged Insanity ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @deranged insanity

    thanks...music is indeed an antidote to evrything..keep playing

    ReplyDelete