Friday, October 10, 2008

Feeling Bleah

Why are all my single friends not in delhi :(
A few words of appreciation is all i need :)
Its my brother's bday today, but we cant celebrate, he's not here :(
I need to do more shopping for diwali :D
I just hope i can get out of this seat soon, lots of work to do :(
Im hungry and craving for veg chopsuey :(
I had 2 cups of lemon tea, it keeps me awake :/
Im trying to stay calm and keep my anxiety in check :/
Im feeling hopeless rightnow :o
I want to crawl into my bed into my mom's lap to be pampered :)
I need a break from everyday routine. Maybe i should pack my bag and go on a trek. :?
Do i fit into this world at all =(
A whole lot of laundry to be done this weekend :/
I wish it was my bday today, so that i could be on cloud nine to get so many calls ;)
Hopefully there is something nice on TV today :|
Maybe i need to make new random friends :?
I need to keep my head and spirits high :)
Fridays should not feel this way :/
'Bleah' is such a nice word. It says it all. im feeling bleah today.

And now i have to get back to work :O
10 mins break is up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment