Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kabhie Kabhie

..i am surrounded by people yet feel lonely.
..i am alone and yet dont need people around me.
..the smallest silliest thing makes me smile and laugh.
..the funniest of things fail to amuse me.
..im so angered that the silence replaces the outburst.
..i just endup shouting only to break the silence.
..i cry at the smallest thing that hurts me.
..i dont shed a tear even when something grave happens.
..i am impatient despite knowing everything will take its own time.
..i happily wait for the game to turn my way.
..i crib about everything around me.
..i am satisfied that everything around me is the best I can have.

and in between all of these things runs through my life. Each day at a time like a long windind road. Yet in that maze of life, with all those turns, I tend to get lost, but only if I get lost; I can find my way and myself.

Till then, as Johnny says - Keep Walking!

2 comments:

  1. I would call it mood swings. Everyone goes through it including me. And you have penned it beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete