Sunday, March 7, 2010

Deja Vu

I sometimes feel that the same battle has singled me out over and over again the last few years my life. Im into a similar situation so many times. And then it strikes - Deja Vu.Now the stage was different , the actors were different...but the same things were at stake, the same fears, the same problems, same feelings. And I had the realization that no matter where I went - until I learnt to defeat it, it would keep choosing me .

In life that the hardest questions are ironically the seemingly simple ones. Try answering - Who are you? What do you want?

I guess Id go round and round the same things for sometime till I am totally lost and get caught into a hole. And someone famous said, If you don't get lost, there's a chance you may never be found.

Hide and Seek. Game on, Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment