Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Inside Out

As each day passes by, the more I believe very little is needed to make life happy. On most days while going to work Im sleepy, tired and in a crabby mood. The feeling intensifies as I near the office, so does the traffic. Hoards of cars with tired expressionless faces crawling inch by inch as if its a sign telling me not to go to work. We see what is inside of us.

And today yet again the randomness of life makes an appearance. The ipod was playing John Mayer - Half of my heart, as I was just looking outside the cab window, not conciously though. Was smiling to myself as I swayed my head from side to side enjoying the beats of the song. I was in a happy state.

On my left a guy in his car was also happily moving his head/neck back and forth pigeon like and hitting his fingers on steering wheel enjoying the music while waiting for the traffic to move. Il say again, We see what is inside of us.

Randomly he looks to the right. Eyes meet Eyes. Smile Meets Smile. Heads moving in rhythm. Traffic moves. Our cab drives off so does he with his car. My James Blunt Moment! "And I don't think that I'll see her again, But we shared a moment that will last till the end." And so I put it here, in an attempt to freeze it.

Nice to meet you, Stranger! :) Hope you had a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. I lived that magical moment too as I was reading the write...

    beautiful work...i must say the essence of happiness lies in such short moments...

    congratulations you succeeded in giving birth to a smile on my face as well...!!

    ReplyDelete