Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Name is Khan(t)!!

Hence proved!! SRK cant act anymore. Do not, Do not watch this movie!! Horrible! Absolute Drag! Desperate attempt by Karan Johar to move you emotionally. Kajol-SRK magic comes and goes with a flicker of the eye. Intolerably long! Unnecessarily hyped! Pathetic mixed up storyline! Save your time and money by not watching this one.

My Rating: 5 stars in black and that too bold!!

SRK better luck next time! And Amit, you will not be forgiven for making all of us go through this torture :P

6 comments:

  1. Its an individual's perception. TOI has given it 5 rating; and I am sure they know their job.
    In btw I liked the movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even i liked it too....... its not that bad, even i got a bit scared after reading you post...... but storyline is gud, direction is gud....... yup SRK is lyk always more into the character n KJO is still carrying that K3G smile wid her..

    But for me its a gud bollywood stuff wid a message...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @UW - Maybe ur company was good :P

    @Ankit - Havent' u seen this msg in more detail and clarity in 3 different movies - aka tare zameen pe, new york , Aamir! Thats what i call movies with a message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bekaar Movie..

    Time Waste ho gya.. khoda pahaad nikla chuha..

    but Kajol looks sweet n adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sukhdeep - Bola tha na!! Yeah good company wud have mattered - one cud hav atleast talked :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot Lady...

    I am extremely glad that you liked my write...

    how did you come to know that I wrote something...coz you are not in my followers list...!!

    anyway thanks again...!

    ReplyDelete