Tuesday, February 9, 2010

10 things to say...

Situation:
With friends, Late evening, sitting and eating at a nice dimly lit restaurant in connaught place.A noisy bunch of people sat behind us and they obviously wanted to make something nice out of a friday evening just like us. Meanwhile, A girl walked upto K and compliments him for his smile and added that she had been noticing him for some time. Our otherwise streetsmart K could not think of anything to say, scratched his bushy stubble and replies with attitude - Huh! You are playing truth and dare! (Duh!! I know what a dumb and boring thing to say.)

Here's atleast 10 things what K could have said for a witty repartee to make it even more fun moment -

1) Is this a contest? Do I get a kiss for a prize? ;)
2) Thanks. But thats what you said last time too. :P
3) Sorry, Im gay. I was smiling at the guy with you. :P
4) Then how about a date? ;)
5) You want my dentist's num or mine? :D
6) You too. But sad that you're wearing much more than your smile. ;)
7) I have other nice things too. Wanna see? ;) ;)
8) Give me three good reasons for me to believe that! 8)
9) Im offended. How dare you say that! I have 'THE' nicest smile on earth. :x
10)Can you say that to my friend whose sitting next to me. He is really depressed. :P

But then they say, when women roll on, men stumble upon! SO K could not come up with a smart line. So next time you find yourself in K's shoes, you know what to say!!

3 comments:

  1. come'on.. be a sport. you got time to think what he could ve said.. and then write it. get into similar situation and then we'll see how you react. i know you are ready with your 10 lines now. :D

    K -> Spot On Man..but next time be prepared about these 10 lines..

    i like some of them and definitely not telling u which ones :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sukhdeep - Believe me, some of these lines I said instantaneously there.

    ReplyDelete