Tuesday, February 16, 2010

To whom it may concern

Starting today, all your crap will not be absorbed like a sponge or retaliated with anger or explained logically. I will simply choose to ignore now onwards. Going on 30, you need to learn few things now. For close to 1/5th of that I have known you and shouted hoarse to tell you the same things, you have never learnt. Now you need to learn your lesson the hard way from my silence now. Probably that will work and I hope it works.

Learn to keep your ego aside. You know it costs dearly.
Learn to say sorry.
Learn to control your angry rampage.
Learn to be sensitive to people around you.
Learn to be patient and calm.
Learn to control your extravagance with words and money.
Learn to have faith in yourself.
AND learn to yawn if you are sleepy :P

If you promise to do the above, I promise to hook you up with a nice girl!

4 comments:

  1. Can I laugh...I mean I cant stop myself...!!!

    The way you wrote it...is it meant to be funny...the "whom" of your post's title seems to be one interesting character....

    The funniest part was you assuring the person if he changes you will hook him up with a decent chic...

    please can I laugh...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ketu - Pls do.
    @UW - Yes. Only when your 'To-Do' list has all checks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't my 'To-Do' list all checked? In case not kindly let me know the items still to be checked :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read this now :) and I promise to be a good boy but to learn all your learnings. Listen to what I have to say.
    My ego is all I have ;) I just can't keep it aside.I am not bad, I just spell that way.
    My killer-dimple smile (much better than your Mr K's) is worth million than an apology. PS- I am smiling since I read this blog so it equates to sorry but i ain't saying one. I ain't even ruining an apology with an excuse, reserving that for part where you kiss and make up :P
    I will try control my angry rampage and leave that to Hulk for time being but If I was not outraged you didn't pay attention.
    I know I am impatient what do i do I am a stress based life form :)
    I am a kaffir with no faith, faith gives you a reason to pass the buck. But yeah I have faith in me, myself. Best fan of myself in true sense ;).
    Yawn , yawn and yawn alot but don't yawn in my ear. Sweet Lullabies will suffice that part

    NOW HOOK ME UP ASAP

    ReplyDelete