Saturday, March 14, 2009

Its official...

that i am an MBA. I had waited quite long to don the black gown and the weird topi and recieve my post graduate degree. More because, i never had a convocation for my bachelor's degree, although my bachelors degree states that the degree was awarded at a convocation :P

I feel proud to have my MBA degree in hand, wearing the black robe, and passing out with a distinction. The minute i wore the robe, a sense of victory prevailed. A cherished moment for everyone. This wasnt easy - entailed a lot, sacrificed a lot, endured a lot to achieve it. At the same time, enjoyed and learnt a lot.

At the convo, a lot of flashes, photoclicks, jokes, snacks later, it was finally time to get back home. Celebrated with family, had nice dinner outside - a perfect ending to a memorable day.

Another small milestone of my life that i will brag about to my kids, like my dad always tells his. Now i know, why he likes telling it again and again :)

Pankaj and Sushil Sir, thanks a lot. It couldnt have been possible without you guys helping me out with Financial Accounting and VB exams and practicals. Couldnt have got all the credits for the degree without you guys.

Current Status(March 14, 2009) - Im officially an MBA. Yay!! Il get good sleep with this sense of achievement today.

No comments:

Post a Comment